The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the professional organization for this degree. It has affiliates and pupils in numerous places across the world. It serves the public interest, and its participants have governed themselves accordingly. It works to improve the relevance of accounting in society through ongoing studies. Career prospects exist in both the industry and the finance system for members.
The ACCA course in India is for those with a natural aptitude for math and statistics. This course will help you acquire finance-related abilities. This credential broadens your knowledge and grasp of the subject. ACCA can assist you with achieving a successful and rewarding career.
What are the subjects of ACCA?
The average cost of an ACCA course, including tuition, is around Rs 3,60,000. It’s a three-year program with 13 different papers. This certification is more appealing due to its versatile examination scheme. The ACCA subjects are listed below.
Knowledge level (Three)
- Business and Technology
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
Skill level (Six)
- Corporate and Business Law
- Performance Management
- Financial Reporting
- Audit and Assurance
- Financial Management
Professional level (Two compulsory and two optional)
- Strategic Business Leader
- Strategic Business Reporting
- Advanced Financial Management
- Advanced Performance Management
- Advanced Taxation
- Advanced Audit and Assurance
The Scope for ACCA in India
Applicants with the ACCA certification can apply to all of the significant worldwide firms and receive favorable responses based on merit and relevant expertise.
There are several employment choices available once the ACCA certification gets completed, though it truly relies on the ACCA itself. Because the certification needs three years of professional work experience, ACCAs can either return to their previous employers or pursue private or commercial advisory positions during that time.
- Accomplished five subjects in the Commerce stream, including English and Mathematics/Accounts, with at least 65 percent in two subjects and above 50 percent in the others.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in commerce (B. Com, BBA, BMS, etc.)
- Graduates of a recognized university with a foundation in accounting (no marks limits).
- Getting ready for CPT and IPCC.
Benefits of ACCA
Here are some of the bundles of benefits that come with the ACCA.
- ACCA makes you genuinely global in appeal because it is a globally recognized certification. It opens doors all across the world and in a multitude of sectors. As a result, anyone can explore the world and call themselves a globetrotter.
- More than 9000 employers worldwide recognize ACCA and hold it in high regard. It is due to the fact that the ACCA course syllabus gets based on international accounting principles. Therefore, it immediately distinguishes an applicant as knowing and understanding the norms, regulations, and policies of one’s own nation and international norms, making them that much more valuable to the organization.
- With a globally recognized and appealing certification like this, the openings for future career advancement are completely open. Recruiters widely believe that a person who desires to advance in finances and achieve the top levels must possess a professional certification.
With 13 unique disciplines spread throughout the course, an applicant is progressively and effectively prepared to prosper in profitable professional options once they complete their college years. In India, there are a number of well-known colleges that specialize in ACCA.